2011年11月8日 星期二

Where goes my voice??

LOL ... I gotta collapse soon .....
School's show king and I is this friday! this is actually a pride for me and my school for setting up the show "KING AND I" ... a very wonderful show .. you guys should come and watch it ..

Hong kong, Kowloon tong, Yew Chung secondary International School
each ticket = HK$150
it really worth watching ~

see you guys there on friday and saturday, 2 times show ..
but ticket were mostly sold out on friday .. be fast!

I am going as part of the choir group, the voice ... for which i am singing as soprano inside ! wonderful voice combination ...!
but dooommeeeddd!
I had a very bad sore throat! I need medicine !!! I need my sound ..
how can i sing in this condition ..
All i have to do is force myself to sing ,but then i would not have more sound after the show!
I'll try to get well soon .. bless me kay ....~

I had been practicing hard since yesterday, we disperse at 7:15 yesterday night!
so hungry!!!
my lunch time in school is at 11:50, and I haven't ate dinner until 8 ...
my head was like lacking energy, head paining like nail drilling inside ..
TORTURE !!!

and what thing makes me so happy yesterday was !
We actually had class music recital today, and oh god! so happy when i read an email from my music teacher that it was canceled !!! hahahaha !!!
happiest thing ever, i was actually planning to practice up to 10 ,.... hahaha !!!
i was freakin' happy!
I chat like an hour with my mom and my boyfriend!

Not knowing what time will we end for our rehearsing today ...
but hope it would not be so late, because i have chinese presentation to do the day after tomorrow ... and it will count as out IBO mark, which is 10% of our IB result ...

looking forward to you guys on friday night and saturday night !









ENJOY THE SHOW ~~ !!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言